On-Line Payments


To pay your Water and Sewer Bill, Tax Bill, Building Permit, Police Fine or Parking Tickets, Operators or Liquor License fees, or other payments to the City please click the following link to visit the Official Payments Website:

Step 1: Click on Official Payments logo below

Step 2: Select Local Payments - Make a Payment on the Official Payments Website

Step 3: Select State - Wisconsin

Step 4: Select Payment Entity - Mosinee - City of (for Police Fines, Parking Tickets, Building Permits, Water Bills) or Mosinee, City of (Taxes) for Payment of Real Estate Taxes

Step 5: Payment Type - Select Building Permits, Parking Citations, Police Citations, or Utilities

Step 6: Select the Green Oval - Make a Payment

Step 7: Enter your payment information